One of the most important aspects of my work as a Member of Parliament is to help constituents from Winnipeg Centre interface and connect with the Government of Canada.
At our constituency office, my team and I would be happy to assist you with the many services and programs offered by the different departments of the federal government. We can also help you connect with community resources and refer you to other levels of government, if applicable.
Some areas we can provide information and assistance with include:
- Citizenship and Immigration inquiries (CIC)
- Canada Revenue Agency taxation issues (CRA)
- Employment Insurance benefits (EI)
- Passport Canada
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Veterans Affairs (VAC)
- Other federal crown corporations
- Federal funding for organizations
If you would like to invite me to attend an event as your MP, please do not hesitate to email me your invitation at Robert.Falcon@parl.gc.ca
I am happy to provide greetings to events, certificates of achievement or recognition for individuals and organizations, and celebratory messages for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. We are also able to arrange for congratulatory messages from the Prime Minister, the Governor General, and Her Majesty the Queen.